Finally, a common-sense approach to save money while lighting your parking lots. Operating them at full brightness when no one is around simply wastes money. Now, there’s a way around that.
What is Trydon®?
- A surprisingly simple and innovative solution for reducing energy consumption and maintenance costs
- A way to manage energy use while providing safe, secure after-hours lighting
- An easy-to-install retrofit lighting controller that mounts on the existing pole
- A sustainable approach that reuses existing material as a key part of the energy savings solution
What are the economic benefits?
- Eliminates parking lot lighting maintenance costs for up to 10 years
- Saves up to 60% of energy cost to operate the lights
- Provides substantial internal rates of return
- Improves illumination levels during normal business hours
- Delivers payback of less than 3 years on total cost of installation
- Installation cost is less than 50% of LED light fixture replacement
What about aesthetic benefits?
- Retains the architectural styling and value of the original premium light fixtures
- Maintains even illumination in contrast to turning off selected lights in an attempt to save money
- Architecturally pleasing appearance of the controller integrates well with existing light fixture design
- Environmentally responsible use of existing light fixtures enhances property’s sustainability credentials
What is the Trydon Solution™?
- Proprietary algorithm selectively dims and/or turns off lighting fixtures during non-business hours
- Self-adjusting controller allows you to independently schedule how and when the lights on each pole are controlled
- Different wattages of lights can be controlled on the same pole
- State-of-the-art pulse start metal halide technology replaces out-of-date 250, 400 and 1000 watt probe start lamps
- Patented controller (U.S. Patent #9,538,613) works with all manufacturers’ shoebox-style light fixtures, pole-mounted floodlights and all standard pole sizes and shapes
- Seamlessly integrates with existing lighting control processes (e.g. time clock, photo sensor, building management system)
- Existing circuit wiring to the pole location remains undisturbed
- Made in the USA and ETL listed to UL1598 and CSA C22.2 standards as a certified wet location HID lighting control device